Thursday, November 25, 2010

You return to first


Zhang Yu returns christian louboutin shoes to his/her own abode.Took a look time, already at 11:00.Hence the giving up makes a phone call for clever Luo of mind.On the second day in early morning, Zhang Yu got up.Washing Shu is clean.Knock Cairo clever family.Luo is clever to have already put away.Carry a schoolbag, whole body simple clothes.However this has never made Luo clever to disgrace, so of wear to pack to make Luo clever to look is the qualities with a student very much.Although one vice- anastigmatic eyes blocks many bright colors, still very beautiful.Zhang Yu pulls a Luo is clever hand door, Zhang Yu sends Luo clever have a class.2 people beat of arrive at doorway in the school.Luo is clever to free from tangle be held tight by Zhang Yu of hand, some embarrassedly say:"Make the classmate seeing not good."Zhang Yu nods to signal hint oneself to comprehend."Clever son, do you when release from school?I come to connect you.""Forget it.I eat at school at noon.Would not° until at 10:00 release from school in the evening.I come back by myself good."The Luo clever small voice says."10:00?That I am coming more.If there is sex maniac planning lawless acts that to you, I don,t suffer a los."Zhang Yu plays trick of say."Can,t of."Luo is clever to say with smile."Boon.I come to connect you in the evening.If have what matter want to remember to make a phone call for me.I am is available on hand."Zhang Yu by hand gives Luo the hair that was clever to manage a reason to say."Good.Know.You return to first."Zhang Yu looking at Luo clever enter school just leave.Beat of go home.Because he invited Tang Rong.This affair very of importance.In the school.It is 31 classes in height.Luo is cleverly sitting at the same table is also Luo is clever good friend, Chen Yan , to ask a way:"Clever son.This morning that handsome boy is who?Is your boyfriend?"Luo was clever on listenning to this words, got red in the face.The small voice says:"Have no.Be not.It is a common friend.""Hey Hey.Clever son got red in the face.Still say be not, don,t go, invite me to eat sugar."What Chen Yan smiled happily says."Good.Yan son don,t say, doesn,t my inviting you to eat sugar still is all right?"Luo is really clever a little bit ashamed.While beating the small area that the car returns to oneself is place, Zhang Yu at the right moment sees Tang Rong at the door.Tang Rong also saw Zhang Yu, hence stopped down.Zhang Yu got off, then received Tang Rong to he or she the home talk."In fact I let you, want to say for you some affairs.I tell you for a while first my identity, and I, is a common student.Certainly the chance and

No comments:

Post a Comment